IESC is listed on ICAO’s CORSIA website as an accredited verification body and has a team of lead verifiers that have been trained directly by ICAO. With more than a decade long accrediation to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and technical expertise in GHG verification, IESC is one of the leading validation/verification bodies (VVBs) in North America. Being a pioneer in the North American market and taking the services globally through the CORSIA program , IESC has all the tools and experience to conduct verification for airline operators’ emission report and emission cancellation reports (i.e. offset report).
Why to consider IESC as your official validation/verification body?
- Accredited to ISO Standard 14065:2013
- Experience to conduct verification according to ISO Standard 14064-3:2006
- Conducts CORSIA verification according to the following requirements:
- International Standards and Recommended Practices (SRAPs), Environmental Protection — Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (Annex 16, Volume IV to the Convention on International Civil Aviation)
- Environmental Technical Manual (ETM) (Doc 9501), Volume IV – Procedures for demonstrating compliance with the Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation
- CORSIA Implementation Elements and Supporting Documents (in development)
- IATA Airline Handbook on CORSIA
- Presence- IESC’s HQ is based-out in Toronto with quicker access to and good relations with the ICAO. In addition, IESC provides its services in South America, Asia and Europe through its partnerships.